Monday, May 31, 2010

Giving up, Moving on.


I have come to realize that I only write on my blog when things are not going so well. I guess this is how I express myself; but I hate it because people who don’t know me and read this blog will probably think I hate my life and everything about it. This is not true. It just so happens that I get into writing moods when I’m feeling down.
My blog is also very morbid. This is just a big part of me. I would never try to kill myself on purpose, but I do think about death a lot and relate it to other aspects of my life.
That said, I come to the reason why I’m writing right now...

I’m hung-over, tired, and I’m working on Memorial Day. I agreed to work so that was my fault. I wasn’t scheduled, I volunteered. BIG MISTAKE! So, I’m writing to make the time go by. I’m also very pensive, because of changes going on in my life. Changes that are pretty much out of my hands, and as frustrating as that may be I know they are changes for the better. I have become less and less tolerant of people and their bullshit and frankly I’m done with any relationship remotely difficult. If it’s too hard its not gonna happen! I have also learned that any commitment is too much commitment for me. The only thing I am committed to is my snake Willie, my job, and my Tattoos!

“I’m too young to love; I’m too old to cry!” –Crazy antics

No comments:

Post a Comment