Monday, July 12, 2010

Viva las Vegas


Seems like these days the only thing that excites me is VEGAS!!!!
God I love that blistering city. Headed back this weekend and I am excited beyond words… I just want it to be Thursday already.

This trip is already amazing and it hasn’t even started… we have a 2 bedroom suite at a 5 star hotel, all sorts of perks and great Pool party weather! What more could I ask for….. Free bottle service please!!!

(thats me in the white posing)
This will be the first time I go with this particular group of girls. Fresh Meat ;p One of these girls is my Sister who will be flying in to Vegas from Washington. This whole trip was orchestrated on a whim by my sister and I. She needed a Vaca and I wanted to visit my beloved city. And then came Gabby, a friend who I lovingly refer to as Button, and soon after Karla (whom is Crazier than me … If that’s even possible), Tessa and friends.
And We became a posse!
All these girls have never experienced Sin city with me.
And when they do they will have seen it all!!!!!

The city that never sleeps is the only place where I can truly feel like myself and excuse all my crazy antics and barbaric behaviors. This is why it holds a special place in my heart.
I usually give a “Please understand…” speech in which I explain that all bets are off as soon as I cross state line. “I am not your best friend in Vegas; don’t expect me to wait around for you; don’t think I won’t leave you for a cute man; never assume I have had ‘too much’; Just know that I have no inhibitions, etc.” No charades, No shame, no apologies. When I go there I am there to relax (in my own way) and anyone holding me back is a nuisance. soooo when I go I select the right people for the trip (hot girls who like to party). Sometimes I refuse a trip just because of the people. I try to go as often as I can for as long as I can, because I’m myself in Las Vegas, but the wrong people can ruin any trip.


So Off I go to one of the biggest party cities in hopes of having an even greater adventure than my last (which was a blast); and to make more memories and continue my tour of debauchery.

Viva Las Vegas!!!!

“Vegas is everything that’s right with America. You can do whatever you want, 24 hours a day. They’ve effectively legalized everything there.”
- Drew Carey

No comments:

Post a Comment